"what are your plans for the future" *shrugs so hard that my arms detach at the shoulders and i am no longer asked any questions that arent about my missing limbs*
The good parts are so good, you’re willing to suffer an unbelievable amount of pain, just to get to them.
Quentin Tarantino gets really tired of one interviewers bullshit when asked whether he thinks the violence in his movies encourages real violence. (x)
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the freaking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
Little Cosette having bad dreams and Valjean doing a big show of checking under the bed and in all of the wardrobes so she knows she’s safe.
Valjean having nightmares about his time in prison and waking up in a cold sweat to find nine-year-old Cosette opening the wardrobes for him to show him that it’s okay.
that was cool toward the end of les mis how javert jumped into the seine and swam away. where did he go? i hope hes living a nice quiet life in a sweet cottage somewhere. hopefully he didnt have to swim for too long